KODAK ORTHOTRAC Practice Management Software
Please do not download and/or attempt to install drivers from this area unless you have been specifically instructed to do so by ORTHOTRAC Software Support or are an experienced hardware technician servicing a practice using ORTHOTRAC software. Print these instructions first before proceeding. If you have any questions or are unsure of how to continue, please stop immediately and contact ORTHOTRAC support at 1-866-506-1622 for assistance.
- When you begin to download a file, you may be asked by the computer what to do with the file. Always opt to save the file to a temporary directory on your hard drive.
- If you will be using the drivers on a computer other than the one you're using to download the files, please be sure to copy the downloaded file(s) to a temporary directory on the computer that requires the new drivers.
- From the START button (Win 9x/NT/2000/XP), choose RUN and type the path to the file you just downloaded (i.e. the temporary directory on your computer). Follow the instructions on the screen to begin executing the file.
- The driver files will extract into the temporary directory you have indicated.
- View the "readme.txt" file which has just been extracted for instructions on completing installation of the drivers.